Our eco-friendly sunglasses combine sustainability with mod British influence. The��Stephen��sunglasses are made with eco-green materials, including bio-based TREENEW plastic made from renewable resources, 60% post-recycled corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and impact resistant, optical quality sun lenses made from a natural bio material. They're good for the planet and good for your look.
- Aviator-style men's sunglasses
- Frames made from eco-green, bio-based TREENEW plastic made with plant based, renewable resources
- Temples made with 100% recyclable sustainable stainless steel, made from 60% post-recycled materials
- TAC polarized sun lenses made of triacetyl cellulose, a natural bio-material from wood and cotton
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Filter Category 3, providing high sun glare reduction
- "Ben Sherman" signature script logo on outer temples
- Temples are styled with a paddle tip as a nod to the 1960s era with our mod-inspired bullseye logo
- Iconic house check pattern featured on the inner temples
- Lens width: 58mm
- Bridge width: 16mm
- Temple arm length: 140mm
- Includes case made from recycled felt, derived from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
We offer free shipping on orders over 50€ (5€ below) for many European Countries. For details, please refer to our Shipping page.
If you place your order before 11am on weekdays, we will ship it the same days.
You have 30 days to change your mind and return your order. Please refer our Return page for instructions.
- Secured Payment
- Fast Delivery